Friday, October 26, 2012

Bryon & Chantelle Maternity {Littleton, CO}

Bryon and Chantelle were some of our first friends when we moved out to Colorado over a year ago! Just this past January, they told us the exciting news that they were expecting. We have so enjoyed seeing them go through the journey of preparing for little Juliet...who is joining their family TODAY! Yay! 

I had the privileged of taking their maternity pictures a few weeks ago. We had so much fun and plenty of time to get some great shots! I just love Colorado in the Fall! There was so much gorgeous color and lighting, which made my job pretty easy. Plus, these two were up for anything! 

Thanks for letting me capture a precious season in your lives! Hope you enjoy my many favorites from our session!




















 


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful!! The light is gorgeous. The ones with their dog are my favorite. Beautiful family...you captured them so well :)

    ReplyDelete