Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kearbey Family + Maternity {Dallas, Tx}

Over Thanksgiving break, I had privilege to shoot my second Kearbey family session! Their first session was over a year ago and my older sister, Lorissa was pregnant with their youngest son, Luke. That was also my first session with my first camera ever. They were so sweet to let me practice on them. Now, Lorissa is pregnant with their third and it's finally a little girl! I love being able to capture a family as they continue to grow.

Jack and Luke were such fun to take pictures of as they are full of personality. Most of their pictures are candid of them playing and Chad playing too! Others were taken as I ran around with the camera and they chased me. Best kids' session ever!! We also got some maternity shots for baby Charlotte. Hope you enjoy this lovely family and maternity session!




 





 

 



 














 




 




  




No comments:

Post a Comment