Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Entryway - Christmas Edition!

Here is our Second Christmas Edition post...Finally! These past few weeks were the last of my semester, so I was crazy busy with finals. Thankfully, they are over now and I can fully enjoy the Christmas season. 

I love the holidays and redecorating for Christmas most of all. Thankfully, my hubby doesn't mind and actually helps out! Yep, he's a sweetie. One day we hope to host Christmas at our house for family to come and visit...but for now, our blog will have to serve as a visit. Welcome to our home!


On the door, we hung our wreath from last year, which I still love! I love the frosted berries and twig look. 
 

Once inside, I kept our self simple by adding an extra large pine cone, which I got from our St. Nick store for 0.99!! 


 
On our bench, I added another extra large pine cone with an old lantern with mini pine cones. Then, the basket stores our many pairs of gloves and hats! 



 
After that, I added garland to our railing on the staircase. It took 2 strands, but they were 50% off at Hobby Lobby this past week! Then I added lights and mini berry clusters which were 0.39 each at Joann's.
 

 I love coming home to these festive decorations. Christmas lights make my heart warm!



 
Then, once you come up the stairs, this shelf is on the left. Here I added a winter candle called Snowed In* and it smells sooo yummy! Makes me wish we could be snowed in for just a day. I paired the candle with some pine cones and another berry cluster. 
(*The candle was from Bath&Body Works. The best way to buy Christmas candles is to get their emailed coupons and wait until they go on sale 2 for $20. My coupon was for $10 off $30 or more...so I bought 3 candles and only paid $20, which is the regular price for one!) 



 Finally, your next stop would be the coat closet, which has this lovely wreath. It was the same one I used for thanksgiving and I just added some sprigs of berries and 2 clusters. Simple and pretty! 


Wish you all could be here to really see our home and visit us! Hope you enjoyed a peek at our place and got a bit of inspiration. Happy holidays and stay tuned for more Christmas Edition posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment