Tuesday, November 20, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness

Thanksgiving is only ONE day away and we are so anxious to finally be seeing family again. Living so far away from them can be hard at times, but I am reminded constantly of God's faithfulness. We are so blessed and thankful for the life we live. 

In this season of giving thanks, I wanted to share 30 blessing...one for each day.

I am thankful for...

1. My personal relationship with Jesus and the grace of salvation.
2. My loving husband, who desires to serve and lead me in our marriage.
3. My parents, with all their support and encouragement while we follow God's will.
4. My In-laws and their loving acceptance of me into their family.
5. Families that get along with each other and are understanding of us.
6. Our older sisters and brother-in-laws who share their amazing children with us!
7. All of our nephews, Charlie, Jack, Scott, Luke, and Logan! 
8. Our soon-to-be niece (finally!), Charlotte!
9. The friendship of my older sister, Lorissa and her example of a godly wife and mother.
10. My little sister, Miranda and her bold, confident personality that I wish I had more of!
11. My little sister, Andrea with her beautiful determination and authenticity in seeking God.
12. My youngest sister, Emma and her sweet spirit to always help others around her. 
13. The fun year we had loving on our first "baby", Olive.
14. Our little love bug, Mara, who makes life a little brighter each day. 
15. Our ability to live in such a beautiful state as CO.
16. The reminder of God's power every day when I look at the mountains.
17. My husband's hard work ethic, which provides the life we live.
18. Discount Tire being a Christian owned company so my husband is always off Sunday for church. 
19. The ability to pursue my Counseling degree from Seminary.
20. Only having 1 more year of school!!!
21. Spending the holidays with both of our families.
22. Starting new traditions with my husband for our own family someday.
23. Our church family we get to worship with each week.
24. The wonderful support group of friends in imarriage.
25. All of the couple friends we get to share our newlywed season with.
26. Our mentor couple that invests in our marriage's success.
27. All of the marriage mentors we had at the beginning of our relationship, which helped us lay a strong foundation.
28. The generous family I nanny for. 
29. Having peace of mind that God will always provide our needs.
30. Experiencing true and priceless joy during the holidays because of Jesus Christ.

I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving for of the joy only Christ brings! Share your blessings with other and spread the thankful spirit.

To all the family we won't get to see this holiday season...we love you and keep you in our thoughts and prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment