Friday, February 8, 2013

New Year, New Adventure

January was a crazy first month, but now life is finally slowing down again. The beginning of this year has been pack full of fun, school and new adventures. 

After the holidays, my sister, Miranda moved up to Colorado with us and started her first semester at Colorado Christian University. Our first few weeks were spent showing her around and taking her to the mountains. We have so enjoyed having family here! 

I also took a January term class, which completely consumed the past 3 weeks of my life. Thankfully, all my papers are finished and turned in and my Spring semester is in full swing. 

Despite all the hustle and bustle, Matt and I were able to go on a new adventure in Colorado. A few weekends ago, we were able to go up to Leadville with our imarriage class (from church) and go snowmobiling! It was our first time and we had such a blast! We are so thankful for our marriage mentors who own and share their wonderful cabin and snowmobiles. After our day of snowmobiling, Matt and I were able to spend a much needed night together in their cabin to relax and reconnect before the semester. 

Here are a few pictures from our fun and exciting trip to the Gresham's Getaway Cabin! 













No comments:

Post a Comment